My Addiction, My Obsession , My Compulsion :)

These are not a problem.
But this is all i want . AHAH

Saturday 6 February 2010

My Hero

so,, if i had a boyfriend... his name would go here and and this would be the spot where i would say "omg i freakin love you" .. :) i hope you’re doing fine out there without me ‘cause i’m not doing so good without you the things i thought you’d never know about me were the things i guess you always understood so how could i have been so blind for all these years? guess i only see the truth through all this fear, and living without you… and everything i have in this world and all that i’ll ever be it could all fall down around me. just as long as i have you, right here by me. i can’t take another day without you ‘cause dear, i could never make it on my own i’ve been waiting so long, just to hold you and to be back in your arms where i belong.. sorry i can’t always find the words to say but everything i’ve ever known gets swept away inside of your love… and everything i have in this world and all that i’ll ever be it could all fall down around me. just as long as i have you.. and thanks for being apart of my life .. i will love you till the end of time darl.. ;) mwwh!



p/s; ilybearbear. ilybanyakbanyak.

No comments: